Translations for engineering and plant building
Whether you need a plant, civil structure, electrical, mechanical or instrumental engineering content to be translated or revised to Italian, you can rely on our attention to details, skill and knowledge!
Abreast of our historical customers, over the years we have handled projects of translation and revision of technical reports, feasibility studies, production process optimization studies, front end engineering designs, tender documents, technical specifications, installation, use and maintenance manuals, commissioning contents or articles of incorporation for the opening of branches abroad, just to name a few.
The strengths that our customers praise us for are: high quality, timeliness and the impeccable results that we are able to guarantee thanks to our proven working method and our ample knowledge of the sector.
Peculiarities of the engineering and plant building translations
The translations for the engineering and industrial plant building areas require expertise and absolute respect of normalized terms, as well as the utmost consistency with the company’s technical jargon. To achieve this excellence we build long-lasting relationships with our clients and use a series of glossaries prepared by customer and by sector.
We regularly consult all official documents relating to directives and harmonised reference standards and for any possible lingering doubts the customer is our most authoritative reference.
Our offer of translations covers the entire process that ranges from tendering to commissioning, from research to design, implementation, installation and maintenance.
The industries we know best are: metal forming industries, steel mills, cement factories, disposal facilities, pipelines and oil pipelines, refineries, thermoelectric and hydroelectric plants, gas plants, onshore and offshore facilities, environmental monitoring systems, just to name a few.
Let us be your trusted partner for your translations. We can assure you constant and immediate availability, flexibility, reliability and proven experience in your field. Tell us about your needs!
Examples of regularly translated or revised texts in the engineering and plant building sectors are:
- Feasibility studies
- Technical drawings
- Technical Reports
- Calculation reports
- Inspection Reports
- Test reports
- Procedures and operating instructions
- Commissioning manuals
- Installation Manuals
- Starting up manuals
- User manuals
- Maintenance manuals
- Safety Manuals
- Procurement contracts
- Supply contracts
- Service contracts
- Conditions of contract
- Specifications for tender
- Bills of materials
- Software and hardware user interfaces
- Operating instructions
- Technical specifications
- Offers, cost estimates, economic proposals
- Conformity certifications
- Certificates of execution for the works
- Green certifications
- Registrations at the Chamber of Commerce
- Chamber of Commerce registration records
- Material safety data sheets (MSDS)
- Technical data sheets
- Product information sheets
- Operational and occupational health and safety documents
How we work
We tackle each new task with the same enthusiasm as the first, but with the processing methodology that over time has proved effective in guaranteeing optimal results.
Here’s how we proceed each time we are entrusted with a document:
- we read it carefully to identify the specific technical field to which it belongs;
- we analyze it from a terminological viewpoint;
- we translate it in complete respect of the style and tone of the original, with the help of specific glossaries created over time by sector and by customer, carrying out relevant online searches;
- we read it again, more than once, before the final revision, at intervals of a few hours or a day, to eliminate eventual typos and refine its overall cohesion and quality;
- we submit it to a final review at the hands of an experienced reviewer;
- we deliver it to the customer, always within the established terms and in the established format.
Read the FAQ to know more about our services or get in touch if you don’t see what you are looking for!