Translations for engineering and plant building
Whether you need a plant, civil structure, electrical, mechanical or instrumentation engineering content to be translated or edited into Italian, you can rely on our attention to detail, skill and knowledge!
In keeping with our historical client base, over the years we have handled projects involving the translation and revision of technical reports, feasibility studies, production process optimisation studies, front end engineering designs, tender documents, technical specifications, installation, use and maintenance manuals, commissioning content or articles of association for the opening of branches abroad, to name but a few.
The strengths that our clients praise us for are: high quality, punctuality and the impeccable results that we can guarantee thanks to our proven working method and in-depth knowledge of the sector.
Peculiarities of the engineering and plant building translations
Translations for the engineering and industrial plant construction sectors require expertise and absolute respect of standardised terminology, as well as maximum consistency with the company’s technical jargon. To achieve this excellence, we build long-term relationships with our clients and use a series of customer and sector-specific glossaries.
We regularly consult all official documents relating to directives and harmonised reference standards, and in the event of any doubt, the customer is our most authoritative reference.
Our translation services cover the entire process from tender to commissioning, from research to design, implementation, installation and maintenance.
The industries we know best are: metal forming industries, steel mills, cement factories, waste management facilities, pipelines and oil pipelines, refineries, thermoelectric and hydroelectric plants, gas plants, onshore and offshore facilities, environmental monitoring systems, to name but a few.
Let us be your trusted translation partner. We can offer you constant and immediate availability, flexibility, reliability and proven experience in your field. Tell us about your needs!
Examples of regularly translated or revised texts in the engineering and plant construction sectors include:
- Feasibility studies
- Technical drawings
- Technical Reports
- Calculation reports
- Inspection Reports
- Test reports
- Procedures and operating instructions
- Commissioning manuals
- Installation Manuals
- Starting up manuals
- User manuals
- Maintenance manuals
- Safety Manuals
- Procurement contracts
- Supply contracts
- Service contracts
- Conditions of contract
- Specifications for tender
- Bills of materials
- Software and hardware user interfaces
- Operating instructions
- Technical specifications
- Offers, cost estimates, economic proposals
- Conformity certifications
- Certificates of execution for the works
- Green certifications
- Registrations at the Chamber of Commerce
- Chamber of Commerce registration records
- Material safety data sheets (MSDS)
- Technical data sheets
- Product information sheets
- Operational and occupational health and safety documents
How we operate
We approach each new job with the same enthusiasm as the first, but with the processing methodology that has proven itself over time to guarantee optimum results.
Here’s what we do every time a document is entrusted to us:
- We read it carefully to identify the specific technical area to which it belongs;
- We analyse it from a terminological point of view;
- We translate it with full respect for the style and tone of the original, using specific glossaries built up over time by sector and by client, and carrying out relevant online research;
- We read it over, more than once, at intervals of a few hours or a day, before the final revision, to eliminate any typing errors and to refine its overall cohesion and quality;
- We submit it to a final review by an experienced reviewer;
- We deliver it to the customer, always within the agreed terms and in the agreed format.
Have a look at our FAQ for more information about our services, or get in touch if you can’t find what you’re looking for!