Tailored Italian Language consultancy services
Learn and brush up on your Italian skills from a professional translator who has a linguist Italian mother tongue!
If Italian is your second language, I can help you. Even if Italian is your third, fourth, fifth language, you name it I’ve still got you covered.
I offer you my language consultancy services!
How will my language consultancy services help you with your Italian?
• I can help you fine-tune your listening.
• I can improve your speaking skills so you can have more skilled conversations.
• I can enhance your writing skills whether that be for personal or professional use.
Sharpening up your oral, listening, and written skills in Italian takes practice, and I’m here to help guide you in this process!
Do you have any specific goals that you’d like to achieve in regard to improving your Italian?
Just let me know and we can work on it TOGETHER to go above and beyond your expectations!
Take your written and spoken Italian communication to the next level and contact me today!
What are some examples of someone who may benefit from my Italian language consultancy services?
Let’s go over a few to see if you may be one of them!
- Maybe you have learnt Italian growing up in school and have a good grasp of the language. However, you’re looking to spend a year or two in an Italian-speaking country or even move there permanently! You’ve received an incredible job offering and you need someone who can refresh your memory and get you speaking like a pro again!
- You might even be looking to master your Italian listening and speaking skills as you’ve just been informed that you need to do a presentation completely in Italian. I can help improve your fluency and pronunciation for your speech and presentation so you feel comfortable presenting and taking on any questions your audience may have. Or perhaps you want to be sure it will have the intended impact on your audience by taking some language training sessions. Either way, we can do this together!
- Maybe you have something BIG coming up when you have to travel to Rome for a public presentation. This could even be a job interview for your favourite Italian company that you’ve wanted to make a good impression on for quite some time now. The stakes are high, and you want to be on your a-game.
- Or what about a conference call with your Italian colleagues where you want to be able to join in on important discussions, take notes, and give your input on the call?
- You may have even just been informed of a university exam coming up in a month or two where the exam is completely in Italian.
- What about a business trip later in the year to Milan where you would love the opportunity to network and create business connections?
There are so many instances where improving your Italian is a priority and can really make such a huge difference!
Together we will identify, build, and practice the vocabulary you need to gain more confidence in your ability and succeed at the much-anticipated event.
We will look at what your short and long-term goals are in terms of global communication, and I will advise you on what I think is the best approach so that you can achieve these goals in the shortest possible time.
Whether you wish to boost your speaking, listening, or writing skills in Italian, you can always count on me for help where you need it most.
Together we will:
- identify, build and practice the vocabulary you need to gain more confidence in your ability and succeed at the much-anticipated event.
- look at what your short and long-term goals are in terms of global communication, and I will advise you on what I think is the best approach so that you can achieve these goals in the shortest possible time.
Whether you wish to boost your speaking, listening or writing skills in Italian, you can always count on me for help where you need it most.